- When arriving, please drive slowly down the one lane, gravel drive way. This is shared by people both coming and going
- You will see a small building off to the right of the main home/retreat house. This small building is the yoga shala. Please park in the gravel parking lot to the right of the shala. There is also room for 2 cars between the shala and the house.
- Please inform the Marque of any injuries or medical conditions that may affect your yoga practice.
- Because of COVID 19 we can only have 5 students per class. You must register ahead to reserve your spot.
- Please bring your own mat. We temporarily do not offer loaner mats due to COVID 19.
- Avoid eating for a couple of hours before class.
- No drinks in the practice room. Hydration is extremely important for regular health and it is encouraged that you increase you daily water intake upon beginning any new fitness routines. Drinking should be done throughout you entire day but is discouraged immediately before or during your practice. If you must drink during your practice you may exit the practice room for a moment and return when ready.
- Personal hygiene is essential. Please avoid wearing any type of fragrance to class.
- It is recommended that each student brings a Mysore rug and small hand towel to classes.
1512 State Route 534 Geneva, Ohio 44041
Proudly powered by Weebly