- Street parking is available in the downtown Geneva area. Additional parking is available at the lot adjacent to the Key Bank and can be accessed from Eastwood Drive off of South Broadway.
- Please enter the studio at the Main Street Entrance and store your belongings in the lobby area.
- Please inform the instructor of any injuries or medical conditions that may affect your yoga practice.
- If you need to borrow a mat, please clean and return it at the end of your practice.
- Avoid eating for a couple of hours before class.
- Hydration is extremely important for regular health and it is encouraged that you increase you daily water intake upon beginning any new fitness routines. Drinking should be done throughout you entire day but is discouraged immediately before or during your practice.
- Personal hygiene is essential. Please avoid wearing any type of fragrance to class.
- It is recommended that each student brings a Mysore rug and small hand towel to classes.
10 East Main St. Geneva, Ohio 44041
Proudly powered by Weebly